[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Abandoned Gamesroom • View topic - Afterlife

Afterlife

Forums about all of our games. Info, hints, trouble shooting on all the games we offer.

Moderator: Mods

Afterlife

Postby agamesroom » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:20 pm

Please post only about the specified game on this thread.

The game page can be found
agamesroom
Worst Website Ever!

Postby rafa24sasp » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:46 pm

rafa24sasp
Aban

Postby Faeran » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:25 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

i'm not sure if this is normal...

Postby Willrandship » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 am

When I downloaded it, it only had two files in it, both of which were non-readable by me.
I am now redownloading to see if the same thing occurs
Willrandship
Aban

Re: i'm not sure if this is normal...

Postby Faeran » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Re: Afterlife

Postby Liastnir » Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:18 am

There are two links currently, and the second one is dead. I've downloaded the file from the first link and while it is a bin file it appears to be incomplete (the earlier poster said there were two files present). Is there another source for the files? This is the only site I've found that appears to have the CD version, which is the only one that apparently works on DoSBOX.

Thank you
Liastnir
A

Postby Faeran » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Postby Niteshade » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi. I was wondering if someone could give me an idiots walkthrough on how to get this game running?

I downloaded both files fine and extracted the files in the first download but not sure exactly what to do now since the second file asks me to overwrite the first files because they have the same name. Do i rename the second downloaded files? and even then what do i do next do i put them all on a disk and then try to play it or is there more too it?

thanks for your time and for having the older games we all loved available.
Niteshade
A

Postby Faeran » Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Postby b517rsx5 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:16 am

I am now redownloading to see if the same thing occurs
b517rsx5