[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Abandoned Gamesroom • View topic - Manhunter 1

Manhunter 1

Forums about all of our games. Info, hints, trouble shooting on all the games we offer.

Moderator: Mods

Manhunter 1

Postby agamesroom » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:07 pm

Please post only about the specified game on this thread.

The game page can be found
agamesroom
Worst Website Ever!

Postby Balin » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:29 am

Balin
Simply Satisfactory
Simply Satisfactory

Re: Manhunter 1

Postby Enchantermon » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 pm

So I just made it to Day 2, but when I try to go to any of the new locations I get "Insert disk" messages, either disk 3 or 5 depending on the location. I know I extracted the entire archive; is it perhaps incomplete?
Enchantermon
A

Postby Faeran » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:33 am

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Postby Enchantermon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 pm

No, it's still doing the same thing. I downloaded the game from another website and used my save game files with it and I did not get the "inset disk" message, though. Perhaps the problem lies with the MHVOL.# files; the download I obtained elsewhere does not have the MHVOL.9, .10 or .12 files that yours has, and while it does have the MHVOL.0, .1 and .2 files, they are significantly larger than the ones in your package. Also, their package isn't cracked, and cracking has been known to break games (Gold Rush!, for example), so is it possible that this problem is an artifact of that process?
Enchantermon
A

Postby Faeran » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Postby Enchantermon » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 pm

[quote="Faeran"]I think the differences that you are seeing is the difference between the 5.25 floppy disk version and the 3.5 floppy disk version.[/quote]
Ah, yes, I suppose that's possible as well.
[quote="Faeran"]When I get some time I'll solve this issue.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention![/quote]
No problem! :)
Enchantermon
A

Return to Gamesroom Games