[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
The Abandoned Gamesroom • View topic - Torin's Passage

Torin's Passage

Forums about all of our games. Info, hints, trouble shooting on all the games we offer.

Moderator: Mods

Torin's Passage

Postby agamesroom » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:19 pm

Please post only about the specified game on this thread.

The game page can be found
agamesroom
Worst Website Ever!

Postby Faeran » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Re: Torin's Passage

Postby Balin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:37 pm

I've been meaning to play Torin's Passage ever since I saw the trailer on my SQ Collection CD, and now I've finally got the chance! :D

The trouble lies in the fact that it's been ages since I've had to install a game that's been packaged in big chunks like this...Could you perhaps walk me through the process of extracting the parts and getting them to be read correctly? It's quite a silly question, I know, but I've never been good at getting CD games to work when they're split up like this. >.<
Balin
Simply Satisfactory
Simply Satisfactory

Postby Faeran » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Postby Cat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 am

Hi,
Can you please help me out?
I don't get how do i burn 3 separate files at one time? Since there are 3 ISO files..
Cat
A

Postby Cat » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:23 am

I somehow got to the install part, but then in the process i get this error:
Integer divide by 0
Need your help..
Cat
A

Postby getLO219 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm having trouble installing this game, even though I've changed the compatability. Whenever I try to run the Setup, a window shows up and says: "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."
Help please!
getLO219
A

Postby Faeran » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Cheers, Faeran
The Abandoned Gamesroom
Faeran
Games Expert

Return to Gamesroom Games