DnD Co-Creater Hits -10hp

Non gaming stuff here, anything you want thats not about games.

Moderator: Mods

DnD Co-Creater Hits -10hp

Postby Gathilas » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:37 pm

Link

Never really played DnD. Had a few adventures but never was able to get into it. Not because I didn't like it, but for other reasons. DnD has still impacted my life as I've had many adventures through EverQuest which probably woudn't be possible without the ground work of DnD and other tabletop RPGs.

Also I've been a big Dragonlance Novel fan, which of course is based in the Dragonlance campaign setting.

And of course, one of my favourite web comics Order of the Stick which is based in a DnD world.
Gathilas Starbreeze
The Abandoned Gamesroom

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
Gathilas
Web Developler

Re: DnD Co-Creater Hits -10hp

Postby rbandboy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:08 am

For the record's sake, the D&D crowd migrated after 4th edition came out, to a new system called Pathfinder, which incorporates a lot of the old 3.5 rules, as well as some of the fun stuff from older versions.

For example: Barbarians can now use a bite attack, half-lings have been re-instituted, and Pathfinder rules are totally 3.5 compatible. And yes, you still die at -10, rather than -50% total hitpoints.

Look into it if you enjoyed D&D.

P.S.: If anyone reads this, I am sad to see a site like this collecting dust. These games are some of the hardest to get without diligently searching for them, or by torrent.
If you could only comprehend what power you hold in your hands...
rbandboy
Aban

Re: DnD Co-Creater Hits -10hp

Postby Gathilas » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

I'm glad you liked the site, and we're still around too keep the dust away. We'd love to update more often but with busy lives going on it gets harder and harder.

We still feel that we have a good selection and we aren't planning on going anywhere so may updates may come slowly but we'll continue to maintain what we have.

Take Care,

Gathilas
Gathilas Starbreeze
The Abandoned Gamesroom

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
Gathilas
Web Developler

Return to General